My name is Audrey Halpern and I am the brains behind ARH Employee Training. I have a background in Fine Arts (BFA). This education and my previous corporate and sales experiences help me be a successful trainer and out-of-the-box thinker. I enjoy the challenges associated with developing hidden talents in order to accelerate performance, move the needle and motivate employees people to perform at their best.
My philosophy is centered on two questions…. how can I improve things around me and how can I assist employees in becoming more self sufficient.
I deliver employee soft skills training designed to maximize skill retention and increase performance at all levels. The results create an immediate impact in areas such as:
• decrease performance gaps at all levels
• accelerate performance and learning results yields more prodcutivity and employee engagement.
As a skilled communicator I can break down any complex idea into logical, manageable steps. I deliver dynamic training content designed for the evolving development needs of today’s economic challenges in industries such as:
Technology | Financial | Telecom | Business to Business | Luxury Goods | Legal | Marketing | Call Centers | Education | Hospitality| Staffing | Audio-Visual | Advertising/Direct Mail | Government
I am passionate about making a difference. Please contact me and we can discuss how to make a profitable difference in your organization.
- Customer-Centric Selling Facilitator
- Question-Based Selling Facilitator
- Reciprocity Ring/Ripplleffect Facilitator
- Who Moved My Cheese Facilitator
- Story Leaders Facilitator
- Creative Training Techniques Certification
- Business to Business Certification
- Richardson Certification
- Frontline Leadership Instructor Certification
- Zenger Miller (AchieveGlobal) Instructor Certification
- Investment in Excellence Certification
- Huntingon Chamber of Commerce